Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hallucinations, Body Oder, and Buhl

I arrived safely in ID last night and met up with Mindy, Hannah, Kristin, and our old roommates from SLC, Dave and Tenille. My flight was uneventful other than sitting next to an fidgety nervous lady who spilled all her candy and reeked of B.O. The flights were slightly delayed and I arrived in Boise 1:30 EST. By the time we got back to Buhl this morning it was 7:30 EST, so I went more than 25 hours straight with no sleep. I actually hallucinated on the drive from Boise to Buhl - it was not as fun as I once thought it would be. But we made it and are looking forward to a nice week filled with family and food.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Gald your safe and crazy. Get some sleep! Enjoy your visit!!!

Emily said...

Yikes! Good YOU weren't driving! You weren't driving, right?

Big Momma said...

We can't wait to see Ben, Mindy, Jack (the monster pooper) and Hannah! We'll see you on Friday!!! xoxoxoxox

bEN said...

Yes, I was driving. It was absolutely insane. I cannot believe we made it! I seriously hallucinated. Scary.

Melissa said...

I hallucinate when I'm driving tired. Usually it's the same hallucination...white bunnies running in the road under my tires or a little Mexican crouched by the side of the road wrapped in one of those Mexican blankets wearing a sombraro. ??? Weird!

Chris Bodmer said...

I too hallucinate the Mexicans crouching by the side of the road, then they dash out in front of my car at the last moment, or roll tires out in front of my car. Good times. Tired hallucinating isn't as fun as other sorts.

bEN said...

other sorts???