Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful IT'S over


We just got home from our Thanksgiving dinner at Rich and Linda's. It was NOT peaceful. We got there and they were both in a tizy. The turkey didn't turn out, it was dry and tough as shoe leather. Rich was yelling because he told Linda to get a ham earlier in the week. She had called me and asked my opinion, I said we didn't need it. I was trying to save her the extra work. But somehow, it comes full circle back to being my fault. LOL! They are so crazy. So Rich stormed off to the store to buy a ham. I got an instant stomach ache and couldn't eat a thing. I love Thanksgiving dinner. It's my favorite meal of the year. So Linda had told us to come at 3:00 and we would eat at 3:30. So Jason being the smarta@# that he is (he loves to get his dad going) started announcing that in 12 minutes it would be 3:30. Every few minutes he gave a time check countdown. Well Rich got PISSED!!! He told Jason to shut up and that he was getting on his f-ing nerves. Jason whispered to me, "we are eating and then we're sooo outta here!" Then Rich spills something and the f-bomb landed again. When BOTH my boys spilled their drinks during dinner, I thought for sure he would flip the table over on top of us. So, I'm thankful it's over and we are home. Let me end by saying how much I love you all and miss you more than ever!!!!

No comments: