Saturday, December 8, 2007

Zack knows a funny word!

We were riding in the car the other day and Zack announces that he knows a funny word. "OH NO, and I cringe inside". "What's the funny word Zack?" "POKA-DOT!" "That is a silly word! (whew!!!!!)" So we are riding along, and he is repeating poka-dot and repeating and repeating it. Then he announces he knows ANOTHER funny word. Not worried this time, I smile in the rear view mirror at him and ask what his other funny word is. "SH*TNUT!!!" Ya, have to admit it really IS a funny word! :)

3 comments:

bEN said...

That is a funny word. You know, I think I had one of those sh*tnuts a few weeks ago when I was eating peanuts. I found one that was small, dark, and hard, but since I had already shelled it, I did not want to waste it. So I thought it might taste normal, but nope - it was a sh*tnut.

Melissa said...

Hey Benny-
Now that I think of it...I think that's what we kept finding at your house...little sh*tnuts. That was hilarious :)

bEN said...

Yeah, I forgot about those things. And wouldn't you know it -we haven't had a sh*tnut sighting since y'all left. Hmmmm.......