Friday, December 7, 2007

Jack's new swear word

Mindy had a much deserved "girls night out" last night so I was tending to the chillin's when Jack suddenly told me "Daddy, Hannah is not a b*tch, Mommy is not a b*tch, Jack is not a b*tch." Naturally, my curiosity was peaked, did I hear him correctly? So I asked him to repeat what he'd said, so he did. I did not want to make a big deal of it, but I was sure wondering what Mindy and Jack talk about while I am at work. He certainly did not hear that word escape my lips (seriously, he didn't................really!................I am being serious. I say a lot of other words, but not that............seriously). Anyway, Mindy swears she didn't teach him that word either, so now we're going to have to cut off his toungue. But the dirty word never appeared once today, so maybe it was a fluke. Hmm, now that I think about it.....he never said I wasn't a b*tch.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Don't worry Benny, I don't think you're a b*tch

bEN said...

Thanks Em. I don;t think you're a b*tch either.......Or a butch.

Melissa said...

Not, me...I think you both are b*tches!!! Don't worry...I'm one too ;)

Melissa said...

Hannah may not be a b*tch, but Jack does think she's a whore.

bEN said...

Actually, Jack DOES think Hannah is a b*tch. Last night he got angry at her and yelled "Hannah, you b*tch!" Mindy's and my jaw hit the floor. Luckily, nothing today - he does not like the taste of soap.

Melissa said...

OHMYJOSH! I'm so sorry, but I'm laughing very hard right now.