Friday, February 29, 2008

DON'T DO ANYTHING RASH!

YEAH!!!!!! Paul's rash is finally starting to clear up! He wouldn't let me post the pictures of his poor legs, arms and tummy. Talk about miserable!!! I think he's finally on the mend after 3 trips to the doctor, 3 perscriptions, numerous creams, lotions, bath soaks, 1 Priesthood blessing, his name in the temple, our 3rd try at a different laundry detergent and lots of prayers. Our washing machine and dryer has been going almost nonstop for the past 4 days. Do you know how many pairs of socks this man has? And shirts!!!!!!! Oh my josh!

7 comments:

bEN said...

....talked to Dad the other night on the telephone.....never a mention of rashes. Perhaps we need to put that on Emily's important things to know list. "Do you have any rashes I you would like to tell me about?"

bEN said...

I also meant to say I am so glad to hear the rash is subsiding. What a miserable thing. Did you find out what it was?

Big Momma said...

COOTIES!

PaulEWog said...

I yam allergic to Tide laundry soap. And maybe shrimp. I'm doing a shrimp experiment right now...I just ate about a dozen of the little buggers and I'll see if I'm itchy in about an hour like I was last night when I ate them.

We did a soap patch test a couple of weeks ago. You put a blob of the thing you want to test on a patch of virgin skin (I chose my upper leg since it was rash-free) and cover it with a bandage. Then in 24 hours you take the bandage off and see if you've had a reaction. Tide = nasty welts.

Emily said...

Good thing! That definitely looked like no fun at all when I saw your rash! Glad it's on the way out. Try not to catch cooties again, eh?

bEN said...

Guess I'd better cancel that suprise shipment of Tide detergent I had on the way to your house. I just had a couple extra pallets of the stuff and thought I would send it....guess I'll have to send it elsewhere.

Melissa said...

Ohhhh...poor daddy! I'm so sad for you. Ummm..maybe "shrimp experiment" should be a No-No word(s). Just doesn't sound right, not sure why, but it just doesn't. What do you think would happen if you just put a piece of shrimp on virgin skin, slapped a band-aid over it and then left it for 24 hours. NASTY! Let me know how that works out for you :) But seriously, how are you just now allergic to Tide? Mom's been using it for years. What's up wit dat?