Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sicko

Benny, how glad we are that you guys are all safe! I don't watch the news so I didn't know about all the catostrophic weather. Sorry man. I have had the flu all week. No fun! I know Melissa and ALL of her kids had it the week before. Ugh. I believe Chris and his family have been sick too. Tis the season, I suppose. Or maybe Kallen got us all sick in Vegas?? That would be a pretty delayed reaction though, since I just barely caught it, and he had it about 3-4 weeks ago. Hmmm. The good news is, I've lost 4 1/2 pounds. Woo hoo! I also finished "Twilight" and "New Moon" and have had to ban myself from starting "Eclipse" until I finish my young women's lesson for tomorrow. Good books. Thanks Mom! They have given me very strange dreams, though. The bad news is I missed almost 4 days of work and I still feel pretty crappy. I think I'm finally on the upswing though. We took Hal to the park today and I made almost a whole loop around before I got worn out. We intended to go and play fetch and just hang out, but the neurotic little guy wouldn't so much as look at his tennis ball....the same ball he almost bit me for trying to take away about an hour earlier. What a little weirdo. Kallen calls him a.d.d. dog and figures he was just too distracted by all the goings-on at the park. So there ya go! There's my word vomit for the day. Not much else has been going on....

1 comment:

Big Momma said...

I was wonderinig what had happened to you.........sorry you have been so sick. If I were a better mother (and grandmother) I would have known. Sorry! I'm going to go eat some worms, now.