Friday, August 15, 2008

New Rule

Ok, new rule. Out of respect for one another I vote that while the Mom and the Dad are visiting one of us (the siblings and out families), the only reason another sibling should call is in the event of an emergency and not just to chit chat. This is valuable time and I know this sounds selfish, but when they are at my house I want their full attention. I will respect their time with all of you, so please do likewise and let me be selfish with my sort time with them. Thank you, I love you all, nobody should be upset or hurt over this, if you are . . . blog it.

5 comments:

Chris Bodmer said...

I am running on very little sleep right now so I realize my spelling etc. has some errors . . . be nice please.

Big Momma said...

Chris, I love you! You're my favorite today! Try and get some sleep!

Emily said...

I had a lot of emergencies...maybe we should define "emergency" and the difference between chit-chat. I had very important questions!! :) You make a good point...I'll be sure to remind yous of it a Christmas if you don't end up coming to PA.

bEN said...

What are we, a bunch of Democrats? I am afraid we are replacing common sense with "rules." But hey, I am not complaining, I hardly ever call Mom & Dad to chit chat anyway.

Melissa said...

Amen Chris!!! I'm glad you finally said it in your outloud voice. I agree completely...I'm the first to admit, I'M SELFISH. I don't wanna share mom and dad when they are visiting ME. I want ALL the attention. Anyway, democrats or not...it's just a "rule" of suggested common courtesy towards our fellow siblings. However, I do give "permission" to Benny and Chris to call mom and dad and ME and Emily over the Christmas holiday. I will miss you guys being here tremendously!!!! Who knows, I may even get MY web cam hooked up by then and we can chat like your here!! lol!!! Ok, so now we know that I'm selfish and lazy and a procrastinator.