Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy Summer

Hi everybody. It has been a while since I have talked to many of you, so I wanted to say hello and that I hope all is well with you and yours. You would think summer would be a time when life slows down a bit without school and holidays, but the opposite seems true. I hope to someday live in a place where we can all get together on the 4th of July to eat potato and macaroni salads, watermelon, and whatever's on the grill. Then we could possibly play volleyball, of course there'd be swimming, and then a roman candle fight or two. I miss you all and wish you a safe holiday.

-bB

6 comments:

Big Momma said...

That would be the greatest wish of my heart that we could all live close and get together easily, with no hastle. Hey, I'll make the potatoe salad! Love you all and I too miss you all terribly. Looks like it's just me, Dad and Pearl this 4th of July. Sigh!

bEN said...

Well the way the economy is going and the housing market taking a dump, we all might be in our current situations for quite some time. At least "my ol' Kentucky home" is a nice place to live.

Emily said...

Miss you too Benny!!! Mom, start looking and as soon as we find good jobs up there, you'll have some new roomies! :)

bEN said...

What are you talking about Em?

Emily said...

I'm talking about it's HOT in Vegas and I'm done!! If we could find some good jobs in WA and sell the condo here, we'd be there in a heartbeat.

The Cope Family said...

I love the blog I am laughing so hard at the pictures. I always no where to come for a laugh